Tuesday, May 11, 2010

EWWW, BOO-BOO, IT STINKS

I picked P.C up from school today and realized that I was so busy blogging earlier that I completely forgot to do my online homework that's due tonight. Yikes! I'm struggling to pass the class as it is so I need to get this done ASAP. I sit down at the computer and am working away, when PC sits down at the table next to me to work on his biography of Neil Armstrong. I get momentarily distracted while I give him pointers on what information to look for, then back to my homework I go.

So I am diligently solving Quadratic Equations by using the Quadratic Formula when M.D comes up to me and says something. I'm am so focused on my homework that I don't even hear what he says. He impatiently grabs my hand and says "watch me, mom". Huh? I tare my eyes away from the computer screen and ask him if he said something. "Uh-huh, watch me" he says and starts walking toward the hallway. I ask him if he wants to show me something, (DUH) and get up to follow him. "EWWW, BOO-BOO, it stinks" he says. I momentarily panic. I slow down, afraid of what I'm gonna see when I turn the corner. "Where's the boo-boo" I ask him. "Wite der (right there)" he replies. I look down and on the floor is a huge pile of........CAT THROW-UP. I let out a sigh of relief, get some toilet paper and deposit the "boo-boo" into the toilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment