Monday, July 19, 2010

The Trouble With Blogging

I was just starting to really get into this blogging thing when we had a budget crisis and had to have our cable and internet turned off. I don't miss cable much beause I didn't watch that much t.v anyways. I can say that I am going absolutly crazy not having access to the internet. I keep having these really great blog ideas but no way to post them. I tried going to the library and writing them there but Makai kept getting us kicked out before I could finish them.

I than discovered that I was able to blog and post directely from my Blackberry. So I logged on and started writing. I never got to finish because the lines don't automaticaly end and start over on a new line. I kept writing and writing and the line kept going on and on. I couldn't even see the begining anymore. There was no way to re-read everything to make sure there were no spelling errors, or to make sure it made sense.

Next I tried writing in a journal to take with me to the library. I figured if I already knew what I was gonna say, I might actually be able to post something. I wasn't really surprised when that didn't work out too well either. I kept having to erase stuff so that I could re-word things. It was taking way longer than it was worth. I was now at a loss.

And then it hit me....(picture me smacking myself on the forehead). HELLO! Just because I didn't have access to the internet at home didn't mean I couldn't type my blogs up on my computer, save them onto my little doohickey (I can't remember what it's called), take it to the library upload it onto their computer and copy/paste it onto my blog.

YES!! Back in business.

Now I just gotta find my little doohickey.

2 comments:

  1. Lol. That had me laughing! I was reading and was trying to think of ideas for you at the same time, and was coming up with nothing. Then you suggested the USB Drive (that's your doohickey). Love it! Glad you are back in business!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH USB Drive!!!!!! That's what its called. I truely couldnt remember what it was called

    ReplyDelete