Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Years

So it is December 31,2011 10:20pm. New Years Eve. At first I was mad because I wanted to be out somewhere partying, bringing in the New Year. I did not want to be sitting here at home, sober, with the kids, just hanging out. But I've been sitting here with my hubby at the computer for the last hour watching a slide show of the past 3 years of our lives.

Me pregnant and the birth of Kai, Thanksgivings in Tahoe, Disneyland with some of our best friends, hubby's brother's birthday, Kai's first birthday, a couple Christmas', the birth of 2 of my nieces, clubbin with my Boos, Partying in our old apartments, our first house, our move to Vacaville, soccer, field trips, my Grandma's funeral ......Life.

And man. All I can say is that I feel very blessed right now. It seems like all the bad times and heartbreak just melt away when you see all the good times flash before your eyes. We have been through so much together, both good and bad, and I can honestly say that there is no where else I would rather be and there is one else that I would rather spend the rest of my life with.

You Are My Soul Mate and I Will Love You Until The End Of Time and Beyond.

Happy New Years Bouchet

1 comment: